Hey! I'm a vegan living in Ontario, Canada. Basically, I need a list of vegan, cruelty-free mascara, foundation (BB cream hopefully too and powder) blush, eyeliner, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, and toothpaste that are preferably available in Walmart or Shopper's. Think you could help? I know it's a lot to ask so thank you!
Okay, I’m not going to break down by list because that’s a lot of work, and you can probably do that yourself, but for makeup:
- Wet n Wild is a brand that doesn’t test on animals that offers vegan products, here’s a list. Sold in Walmart.
- ecoTools is a brush brand that is entirely vegan. Sold in Walmart.
- Physician’s formula is a brand that doesn’t test on animals that has some vegan products. You’d have to read the labels yourself. Here’s a list of common non-vegan ingredients, their glycerin is plant derived. Sold in Walmart and Shopper’s.
- CoverFX, entirely vegan brand. Sold in Shopper’s.
- GOSH is a brand that doesn’t test on animals. Here’s a list of their vegan friendly products. Sold in Shopper’s.
For other stuff like conditioner, toothpaste, lotion, soap, etc, that’s probably more easy, look through our cruelty free and vegan list here, and check to see if either of them are sold at Walmart and Shopper’s by looking at their websites. Kiss My Face has some vegan products, Tom’s of Maine is entirely vegan and usually in drug stores but owned by Clorox who tests on animals, I’m not sure. I did a bit of research for makeup, but the other stuff is really only a few google clicks away! x